Discover the Difference.
Get the HealthScribe Difference
Prospective clinical studies show the core benefits of doctors seeing a patient with a scribe vs. without a scribe.
We conducted a clinical study to show the core benefits of doctors seeing a patient with a scribe vs. without a scribe.
When using a scribe:
- Average visit times are reduced by 37%
- Physicians spend more with patients than on a computer - from 9.3 min to 0.5 min
- Direct, face-to-face interaction with patients increases by +5 minutes on average
- More patients are seen in a day AND charting after hours is eliminated
- Net result is high patient satisfaction, increased revenue and shorter work-days
Scribes enable physicians to significantly decrease the length of a patient exam, while at the same time, physicians spend nearly four times longer in direct patient interaction without a computer compared to visits without a scribe.